9:30 AM

Leave it to the professionals

Posted by JMT |

Okay, so I admit I am traditionally not a huge computer person. I would rather be reading something I can touch and smell, and even spill some coffee on and know, every time I re-read this book, which I will probably do, that I was right here, spilling my coffee on page 26 last time I read the book.

This lack of computer savvy is probably why I have not considered the social norms that go along with social networking. It is true that these lines are incredibly blurry, but Forbes online offers some advice. And since the beginning of my online journalism class, a whole world has slowly opened itself to me that I hope I continue to explore after the quarter is over. After reading the article, I dread entering the world where a boss can ruin my one unabashed online love: Facebook.

Below are a few videos that really brightened up my day. They are staged by the group based out of New York City. They are a theater group that recruits many (thousands!) volunteers to help them put on MASSIVE pranks. While the majority of the stuff they do would be considered more prank than testing social norms, the group has done some mind-blowing stuff.

I do not aspire to freak people out in the same way this theater group does, but they have certainly given me ideas...

Imrov Everywhere




0 comments:

Post a Comment